Creative Lives
The place where creative people of all types come to exchange ideas and passions.
1 reply replies replies 2 subscriber subscribers

So, what are you working on?

• One of the things that I always find valuable when joining a new community is getting an idea of what other people do. It helps me make connections and to find the right people to collaborate with and bounce ideas off of.

I love hearing what other people do over the course of their day. What challenges they face and what keeps them up at night.

So what specifically are you working on at the moment? Do you work for a company, or do you freelance? What's your current project or series, inspiration behind your work, or challenges you're currently facing?

One of the things that I always find valuable when joining a new community is getting an idea of what other people do. It helps me make connections and to find the right people to collaborate with and bounce ideas off of.

I love hearing what other people do over the course of their day. What challenges they face and what keeps them up at night.

So what specifically are you working on at the moment? Do you work for a company, or do you freelance? What's your current project or series, inspiration behind your work, or challenges you're currently facing?

• One of the things that I always find valuable when joining a new community is getting an idea of what other people do. It helps me make connections and to find the right people to collaborate with and bounce ideas off of.

Hi Alexis, It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I am working on as much as I possibly can with what time I have to do so. Currently I am promoting a charity community event in the city I live. If you have a moment to take a glance on twitter, you can actually win a novelty item by clicking the amazon giveaway link we tweeted yesterday. twitter.com/gc5kcolorrun When I am not working on promoting events, businesses, people, or projects, I work part time as an office manager for a trucking company. I have successfully learned how to work from home but I had to do a lot of reading, learning, and apply to make it happen. I'm considered an independent contractor for the companies I work for, but I am also the president of an organization called House of Prayers Inc. It's a ministry unlike any other ministry, and is a challenge to explain even to the IRS. My grandmother founded it just twelve days after I was born. She then passed it on to my mother before she passed, and when my mother passed suddenly, it was left to me. This is actually my first year applying it to sponsor a charity event. I like the idea of being a small part of something big! How about yourself? What is your company? What kind of work makes you happiest to do? Thanks for listening! All the best, Holly Rorie